BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT / CLIENT SERVICES
Steelworks materialized from the idea that everything we build should be as strong and beautiful as steel. Our client relationships, our project delivery and our bond as a team. We partner with our clients to build beautiful and compelling content for print & motion. We are a team of artists, producers & collaborators, and are in it together with our clients. We specialize in CGI, Animation, Retouching and Photography.
We’re looking for a driven Business Development/Producer to join our team. You will lead all company sales initiatives and expand active relationships. You will be responsible for driving sales, managing and producing projects and retaining all client relationships. You have an entrepreneurial mindset. You will turn a good client into a great one. You are nimble, resourceful and have a natural ability to present, network and foster new relationships. You are the ultimate team player with a great positive attitude.
• Responsible for lead generation, directly with brands, agencies and photographers/DPs
• Manage all communications with clients and internal teams from initial sales lead to final project delivery.
• Closely manage client experience, and gather and analyze feedback to implement any necessary service improvements
• Develop and maintain relationships with decision level contacts in the motion/CGI/photo/retouching industry
• Handle all challenges and relationships effectively
REQUIRED SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
• Must possess strong business presentation and networking skills with ease and confidence.
• Proven ability to meet sales goals in order to achieve aggressive company growth plans.
• Desire and ability to deliver industry-leading customer service, with a positive mental attitude.
• Must possess outstanding project management and organizational skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Account management/production experience required.
• Technical skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook), Keynote, CRM
This is an excellent opportunity for a driven individual looking to join a startup. We’re excited to hear from you.
Email resume + cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org